Leadership With Latoya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
latoyadixon5
latoyadixon5

Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum Empty Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 am
Hey y'all! thanks for joining us. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself. Tell us why you've joined Leadership With Latoya and what you hope to get from being a part of this community. It's going to be epic!
xoxo,
Latoya

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! As you can see, Leadership With Latoya, is expanding and we are serious about building a community for leaders of all disciplines. Here on our message boards, we'll tackle the solving of complex problems together. We'll discuss common challenges that leaders face. We'll talk about what you want and need to talk about in order to support, encourage, and equip leaders everywhere in their quest to become the absolute best leaders they can be. Thanks for joining us. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself. Tell us why you've joined Leadership With Latoya and what you hope to get from being a part of this community. It's going to be epic!
xoxo,
Latoya

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
latoyadixon5
latoyadixon5

Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum Empty Re: Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:53 am
I'm just checking out some of the various features and waiting for this community forum to be a great place for thought partnerships!
Latoya
Mackfoxorth

Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum Empty Hello from BMackFoxworth

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:20 am
My name is Brenda Mack- Foxworth and I am a high school principal. I joined this community because I would like to be able to discuss educational issues in a supportive environment that is focused on improving education experiences for every child. My hope is that this community will also affirm and inspire creativity and risk- taking opportunities when needed. I am excited and looking forward to the dialogue.
latoyadixon5
latoyadixon5

Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum Empty Re: Welcome to Leadership With Latoya-The Forum

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:23 pm
Thanks for joining Brenda! Looking forward to learning with you!
Latoya

Sent from Topic'it App
Bradyvenables

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Hello all,
I'm here to understand the variety of approaches people take to support our students and teachers.  Hoping to listen, learn, and reflect.  Interested to see where the conversation goes!
latoyadixon5
latoyadixon5

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:52 pm
Hi Brady,
Thanks for joining! Looking forward to learning together!
Latoya

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum